Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2024

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Hi, henlo, it me, the CREATURE.


I still exist, I've been very distracted and "busy" with s t u f f f f


but, hey, look...
[ I learned Godot ]

well, "Learned"
I am still learning Godot, but it's all going well enough. I am just happy that I FINALLY have something to show for my game dev efforts.


If you've been wondering where I've been, essentially the prior is the answer to that, I've been deep diving trying to learn a bunch of stuff about Godot to make games with it and finally release a game and no longer feel like an absolute flop of a game dev. lol


Behind the scenes I've been mostly working on Godot, Art, and Secrets of the Dax'thuu stuff and I realized I haven't posted here or my Art blog in a lil bit. I have a bit of stuff to post, but coming soon I will do an organized update post SOON.


Keep Howling,
Wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment