Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A Morning Dawn Suprise

I wake up... the sun beckoning in through the window with shining beam landing on me... I sit up and stretch... I rub my eyes and notice a fuzzy sensation on my left... I look down to my left to see what I thought was a wolf... I jolt back against a wall... I hear what sounds like a woman waking up and notice that the wolf has sat up and was stretching too... Then I noticed something else about the wolf... being, as it appeared, an anthropomorphic wolf woman... I noticed she had my bathroom robe on... She turns to me and wraps her arms around my waist while she leans against my chest... I see that she didn't have the robe tied off... She looks up at me and I get a good look at her... Brown hair and grey fur... soft blue eyes and soft facial details to go along with them... A beam of sunlight stretched across the room and landed on her face... She looked wonderful... I gently put my hands on her back... She pulls her self closer to me in my arms... So the day went on from there...

No comments:

Post a Comment