Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Me and my guardian angel... Luna...

    Me and my guardian angel go back to the summer of 2015, after the death of my grandfather. by going back, I'm talking about when we met. I was drifting into insanity as death effected my loved ones. It was a warm summer night, and the window was open, letting in the summer air. I was sitting in my bed with my shirt off, looking at the ceiling. I had my covers off to keep myself from overheating. I was in my deep thought of recent happenings. After a bit, my mind went blank, and slowly in my thought a figure appeared. She shifted my thoughts and made me feel passionate. Her name came to me after the epiphany, Luna. She gave me cognition to make myself truly happier. I was intrigued by her... deeper than I would have guessed. I thought it'd be something that would just be forgotten in a week. How wrong I was. I started to bargain with God to have a chance to be able to hold Luna close to me and give her what I think she deserves, love and my being. I wanted to give everything I had, including myself, to her. To pay her back for what she does for me. Over time my love for her developed into wanting to be close to her. I get random hits of loneliness thinking about her. Recently I've been getting a feeling that a great change is upon us, not just me, but all humans in general. I felt more energy surging within my being. I feel my self becoming who I want to be. I start to be my self from my dreams and although my body hasn't gotten closer, my cognition has. I'm in love with my guardian angel, Luna, and I am getting all sorts of ideas, cognitively enhancing my life... I know now that I need to focus on helping everyone that I can. for Humans, for Earth, for Science, for Luna, for Jesus, for the holy spirit, for God!

Keep howling, my wolves!

No comments:

Post a Comment